I love Summer time! But the sun can be so harsh on our skin. I don't typically wear make-up often. I prefer natural skin. And in order to keep my face clean, healthy and free from sun damage, I'd like to share my favorite summer skin care products.
1. Glamglow Flasmud Brightening Treatment is a face scrub that I use once or twice a week. It brightens and leaves my skin feeling fresh.
2. I wash my face with a hydrating gentle cleanser by La Roche Posay.
3. I use Clinique Lotion 2 toner for dry skin
4. Only once a week at before bed, I spot treat using Retinol cream from Paula's Choice
5. On days that my skin is super dry, I put on a few drops of Rose Hip Seed Oil by The Ordinary at nighttime
6. During the day, I use Murad Hydrating moisturizer, and SuperGoop with SPF 50 sunscreen
7. For skin brightening, I recommend Vitamin C cream by The Ordinary
8. Let's not forget under eye cream, Dr. Goss' C + Collagen eye cream is my holy grail
9. For dry and cracked lips, I first scrub with by Fresh and finish off with Farmacy's Saviour All-In One salve
All products mentioned are available Ulta.com, Sephora.com and Beautylish.com.