Summer is officially here!
Weddings, travel, picnics, sports events, and of course the biggest summer holiday, 4th of July. Fireworks, theme parks, beaches, and BBQs. Then it hits it you......."What should I wear???"
Don't panic. And definitely No panic buying. Chances are, you already have something to wear that can be found in your own closet!
Here are some items I found in my own stash. It took some imagination and creativity to put a cohesive wardrobe, but that's where the fun is!
1. Pick a pair of jeans that you no longer fancy, and turn them into shorts. All you need is a pair of garment scissors, and tape measure. Leave the hem undone for a trendy look.
2. A Maxi Dress is a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down. It can be worn with sandals for a daytime look. Throw in a denim or leather jacket, and switch the sandals with espadrilles and you're ready for an evening out.
3. Jazz up a plain White T-shirt with those denim shorts you just made, and add a statement necklace for a bit of sparkle. Accessorize with a pair of cool shades, and you're ready for beach day.
4. Wear a long sleeve shirt over your bikini, tied in front, paired up with shorts, and voila, instant coolness!
5. Use a scarf as headband. Not only its super cool, but will protect your hair from UV exposure.
Make sure to add your own personal touch. Embrace uniqueness. Have fun in the sun!