Summer is officially here!
Weddings, travel, picnics, sports events, and of course the biggest summer holiday, 4th of July. Fireworks, theme parks, beaches, and BBQs.
With all these fun activities, you start thinking, "What should I wear???"
Well, don't panic. No need to do last minute shopping that could cost you more money than what you need to spend.
By shopping your own closet, you can literally save a ton of cash, and explore your own creativity.
1. An old pair of Denim Jeans can be transformed into cut off shorts. All you need is a pair of strong scissors, and tape measure. Leave the hem undone, and you're suddenly on trend. You can also try distressing them by using a Dremel tool to cut create subtle holes, and also shortening the hems to ankle length.
2. A Maxi Dress is versatile as you can dress it down or up. If you are planning to watch fireworks at night, wear it flat sandals or pair of Birkenstock, then throw on a sweater, or denim jacket. You can also wear a t-shirt under as a layering piece. Pop on some white sneakers, and you are ready to go! If you want to up your game, put on a pair of heeled sandals, and accessorize with some fan earrings, and you ready to party.
3. Jazz up a plain White T-shirt with those denim shorts you just made, and add a statement necklace for a bit of sparkle. Throw on a pair of shades, and you are ready for a day at the beach.
4. Turn a long sleeve button down shirt to a cool crop top by rolling up the sleeves, and tying up the front. Wear in with a bikini top under, and shorts, and voila! Instant coolness.
5. Accessorize using unused scarf or bandanna as head scarf or headband. It will protect your hair from UV exposure, and keep your hair in place.
So, there you have it. Keep it casual, comfortable, and stylish by adding your own personal touch.